Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Production Control Expeditor (661737) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Production Control Expeditor
What You'll Do:
- Carry/move/expedite hardware and paperwork between work centers.
- Support department scheduler with Shop Order scheduling tasks.
- Support offload coordinator with mechanical outsourcing/receiving tasks.
- May support general administration tasks.
- Collect and verify production data for use in reports.
- Check and post data to production logs, records, or reports.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years or more related experience or a related 2-year technical degree and 2 years or more related experience.
- Strong Customer Service skills required.
- Effective utilization of Microsoft Office products, and proficient with computer systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Familiar with various manufacturing methods used to process materials, fabricate, assemble and test components/assemblies is a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 and AS9100 environment is a plus.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office or production floor environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Production Control Expeditor (661737)
Job ID: 661737
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time