Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Sr Financial Analyst (Pricing & Contract Administration) in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation is a supplier of high quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our approximately 18,700 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball's largest business is the manufacture of recyclable beverage cans and ends. A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute. We operate beverage can facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia - about one in every four beverage cans in the world is made by Ball - and our products are used by the most recognizable beverage brands in the world.
Ball is a Lean/SixSigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Heavy pricing and contract administration role, providing technical support to the contract administration and sales teams as directed. Maintains customer pricing and system set up to provide accurate invoices to Ball’s customers.
- Pays attention to detail and is alert to business changes and how they might affect customer pricing in the future.
- Maintains tables, formulas, and customer pricing in JD Edwards Enterprise One to ensure accurate invoicing. Develops and maintains customer price sheets for detailing price changes as required by contract.
- Accesses and retrieves information and data from various systems and reporting tools. Collaborates with IT to develop improvements to systems and reports.
- Initiates work flow for new customer set up, including initial pricing in JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Maintains a working relationship with accounts receivable department to resolve customer pricing discrepancies.
- Retrieves sales data from data warehouse for monthly customer reporting.
- Manages quarterly revenue forecast and annual revenue budget processes.
- Maintains and manages monthly customer specific price reconciliations.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices, financial modeling, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred.
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis on projects and a variety of business problems to top management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Sr Financial Analyst (Pricing & Contract Administration)
Job ID: 661274
Location: CO - Broomfield
Full/Part Time: Full-Time